Thursday, May 10, 2007

Latin plurals in English

There were two fora on virii at the last computer seminar I attended, but I had to visit several auditoria before I obtained the datum I was looking for. While there, I bumped into an old alumna from my alma mater, and we had several colloquia about the best criterium for eliminating these parasitical conundra. We decided that the hackers would declare no moratoria on their insidious attacks, and that virii would be around for at least the next couple of millennia.

I told her that afterwards I wanted to visit the two planetaria in town, and she told me that she and her husband were going to see couple of aquaria or a few musea. One of them had an exhibit on oriental abaci which sounded fascinating.

Our curricula were different so we went our separate ways, but met later for dinner where we clogged our aortae with steak and lobster under the glimmering light of a beautiful candelabrum.

No comments: